*** Requirements ***
– Studying in the 2nd or 3rd year in Bachelor of Engineering Program in Smart Materials Technology (Multidisciplinary)(International Program)
– Having outstanding academic performance.
– Not be subject to disciplinary action up to probation.
*** Conditions ***
– Recipients will be exempt from flat tuition fees for academic year 2022.
– Recipients must not receive waivers or scholarships from other agencies. If the conditions are not met, the scholarship will be terminated from the semester funded by other funding sources.
– Recipients must maintain theirs cumulative grade point average (GPA) more than 3.25. If the conditions are not met, the scholarship will be terminated from the next semester.
– Recipients must assist with any activities as assigned by the college.
– Recipients must comply with the regulations/announcements of the institution.
*** Deadline ***